Tuesday, January 21, 2020

What Now?

Image result for cheer up gif
Last quarter, last periodical test, last bonding with classmates. At first, moving up was excited and fun. But I was wrong, it is sad and very tragic. The learning that I have learned is that enjoy every moment. Enjoy every moment especially with classmates and friends. Because after all of this, we'll go separate ways. The problem that I have encountered is saying goodbye to my classmates. I still cannot imagine going inside a room without them. My heart aches every time I think about it. But, we should go on and continue life. Someday, somewhere, we'll meet again. And when that time comes, I know that all of us will be successful in life. I know that after all of this, we will all achieve our goals. Cheer up, classmates! We can do this, my Marconi!

reference:

14 comments:

  1. Continue to enjoy every moment in your life, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings."- Lao Tzu. Keep going and god luck on your next journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naranasan mo na ba?
    Chinat ka ng iba
    Sobrang tindi ng mga banat
    Na kinikilig kana
    Hindi mo pa nga siya kilala
    Mahalaga na siya
    Tanga tanga kaba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It surely is sad. But let's just enjoy and cherish every moment while we still can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLOWW ehehe GOODLUCKKKKK! Keep it up BOi!.

    ReplyDelete