Monday, January 20, 2020

Epilogue

I don't know how did I started writing this one. It took me hours to finally start it. Knowing that this will be my last and final year as a junior high school student, I feel sad and teary. "My Dream, My Future", what does that mean?

Image result for my dream gif
Image result for climbing a ladder gifSince I was a child, I dream to become a Civil Engineer. But math is a complicated subject for me. And still, I want to become an Engineer. Next school year, I'm gonna be a senior high school student. A harder battle will come. Some of us will stay at ISNHS, but some will also leave and transfer to another school. And I think I may also be one of those students who will transfer. One month left, then boom, time to part ways. I have many dreams. I dream to become either a Civil Engineer or a Marine Engineer. I dream to have a coffee shop which is also a library. I dream to build my own home. I dream to go to places where I can help the homeless people. I dream to travel the world. I dream to repay my parents and build a house for them. I dream to make the world a better place. But with these dreams are also the feeling of being afraid. I am afraid that I might not reach my dream to become an Engineer. I'm afraid that I might not have my own coffee shop and library. I am afraid that I might not have my dream house. I am afraid that I will not have the chance to travel the world. I am afraid that I might not be able to help the homeless because I might also be homeless in the future. I am afraid that I might disappoint my parents. I am afraid that I might fail. But as they say, FAIL means First Attempt In Learning. I may fall, but I will get back up again. I may fail a hundred times, yet I will get back up hundred times. I cannot fail. I cannot disappoint everyone. Everyone's counting on me. 


Image result for i can do this gifMy junior high schools story's epilogue has come. Now, another story will unfold. Another prologue will start.I know that with my determination, and trust in the Creator, I can achieve all of my dreams. God had promised us the best plans in life, that is why we need to trust Him. All things are possible with God. I can do this. I will do this. I can be successful. I will be successful. I can because I will. God bless us all, earthlings!

references:

29 comments:

  1. Always believe in yourself, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOLLOW YOUR HEART SIS. JUST KEEP IT UP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaz gurll you can make ittttt. Fightinggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Engineer Rabang. Someday you'll be one, i know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!make it happen, OO tuparin mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be afraid to let them show your true colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can do it, never give up. palaban ka diba cyst?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that you will achieve what you want in the future. So, study hard and do your best. God bless you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. god bless, good job very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just believe in yourself and you can achieve your goals in life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep on fulfilling your dreams, never stop doing the things that makes you happy. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck!Continue achieving your dreams!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog. Keep it up. Good luck in achieving your dreams. God bless

    ReplyDelete