Sunday, January 19, 2020

Last Dance

Image result for emotional face gif     I feel so sad realizing that this will be my last year as a junior high school student. This will be my last dance, last steps, last costume and last bonding with classmates. That's why I decided to make it memorable and worthwhile. 
     High School Day is a chance for students to bring out, discover and show their talent in dancing and choreographing. Activities in the High School Day are the coronation, and the field demo. The field demo is where every grade level will compete with each other through dancing. When I was in Grade 7, the feeling was excited and nervous for it was my first time joining such event. But, now that I am in Grade 10, the feeling of sadness and despair is overflowing. This year, our theme is "Samba" with a hint of hip hop. While the boys focused on tribal dance and hip hop dance. A parade before the opening was also held where students will have a chance to show their costumes and props for the field demo. My goal this year is to make the best out of it. Because our batch haven't yet tried to win in the field demo, we are doubling our efforts. Though, the High School Day has been postponed due to the corona virus outbreak. It is sad because from 3 day celebration, the High School Day will be celebrated a day only. 
Image result for dancing gif     No matter what happens, I'll give my best in participating in the field demo. Happy High School Day Celebration, earthlings! Soar...Fly...Aim High...Ilocos Sur National High School!

references:

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this blog of yours. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great blog and I enjoyed reading it. You really have a good heart for our beloved school.

    ReplyDelete