Thursday, October 10, 2019

ICT: I'll Celebrate my Triumph

Image result for the best gifThe second grading is almost over. It has been months since we started our lesson with blogging and other topics such as html tags, web designs and many more. In this grading, I surely learned a lot. I've learned how web designs are being made. And I've also learned about the use of Notepad aside from being the personal diary. I am so happy because I've learned more things about computer and internet. Before, I am not the kind of person who knows shortcuts and things about blogging and internet. But now, I have gained some knowledge about it.


And yeah, I also encountered problems and challenges in this grading. I guess they are part of learning. My number one problem is time management. Since there are many requirements from other subjects, and an hour is sometimes not enough in finishing blogs and activities. Another problem is my skill in English language. I'm okay with writing but I am not confident with my grammar. 


I still cannot believe that I had solve these problems. I managed to finish my blogs in time even though I have many requirements to do. What I did was that I made some of my blogs at home and during my free time so that all I need to do is to publish them. And on my grammar, I used simple but meaningful words in making my blogs. I believe that it is okay as long as the reader understands what I wrote in my blog. 

Moving on, I will make sure that I will be better in writing my blogs and make sure that I will finish them before or on the deadline. I will also make sure that I will not forget every topic that our teacher will discuss during our time. And also, I will make sure that I will manage my time in doing every requirement that our teachers will give to us. Because those are all part of learning. Two more grading to go and my junior high school life will be over.  Someday, ICT. Someday, I'll Celebrate my Triumph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment